Friends!
Since childhood I had great fascination towards mythology. Through my grandmother I got to learn many stories of Gods and Goddesses. That's how I first knew about Lord Krishna.As I grew up, I had many doubts in my mind.Doubts that would arise in any youngster as to who is God? How does He looks like? Does He listen to us?My doubts were never answered and I thought of should I pray someone or should I not pray?
Honestly speaking whenever I prayed before God, it was for selfish reasons.You may say that everyone prays for selfish reasons. I started worshiping Gods one by one to check who would listen to my prayers first.Trust me when I say this that whenever I worshiped any God they would listen to my first few requests and would not listen to any further requests.I started exploring different ways to worship God.Such as chanting mantras and did several things to please the unseen GOD.
But still I had questions unanswered.
That's when I started thinking about Lord Krishna.
Right from the time that I started thinking about Him.I never had to look back. Whatever difficulties I had was solved by His Kindness.
Ever since I started worshiping Him I could feel a positive energy within me.He has shown me the way to live.
Still I had doubts that if I worship only Krishna then would not other Gods be angry?Sounds as a stupid question?
But this question arises in every Hindu because as per the scriptures there are 33cr Gods in Hindu mythology.That's when I happened to read Bhagavat Gita As it is written by Swami Prabupada of ISKON.All my questions were answered and now I do not have any doubt that Sri Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Everything is directed and controlled by Him.
He is the creator,the one who maintains and also the annihilator.
Lord Krishna is not just and incarnation of Lord Vishnu. In fact there is no difference between the two.Lord Krishna is the actual form of GOD.In Dwaparyuga when the situation was such that Lord had to come to earth in His actual form. That is when He cam down to earth as the son of Devaki approximately 5000 years ago
Since childhood I had great fascination towards mythology. Through my grandmother I got to learn many stories of Gods and Goddesses. That's how I first knew about Lord Krishna.As I grew up, I had many doubts in my mind.Doubts that would arise in any youngster as to who is God? How does He looks like? Does He listen to us?My doubts were never answered and I thought of should I pray someone or should I not pray?
Honestly speaking whenever I prayed before God, it was for selfish reasons.You may say that everyone prays for selfish reasons. I started worshiping Gods one by one to check who would listen to my prayers first.Trust me when I say this that whenever I worshiped any God they would listen to my first few requests and would not listen to any further requests.I started exploring different ways to worship God.Such as chanting mantras and did several things to please the unseen GOD.
But still I had questions unanswered.
That's when I started thinking about Lord Krishna.
Right from the time that I started thinking about Him.I never had to look back. Whatever difficulties I had was solved by His Kindness.
Ever since I started worshiping Him I could feel a positive energy within me.He has shown me the way to live.
Still I had doubts that if I worship only Krishna then would not other Gods be angry?Sounds as a stupid question?
But this question arises in every Hindu because as per the scriptures there are 33cr Gods in Hindu mythology.That's when I happened to read Bhagavat Gita As it is written by Swami Prabupada of ISKON.All my questions were answered and now I do not have any doubt that Sri Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Everything is directed and controlled by Him.
He is the creator,the one who maintains and also the annihilator.
Lord Krishna is not just and incarnation of Lord Vishnu. In fact there is no difference between the two.Lord Krishna is the actual form of GOD.In Dwaparyuga when the situation was such that Lord had to come to earth in His actual form. That is when He cam down to earth as the son of Devaki approximately 5000 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment